– I wish I was born in a different era. I would have loved to be a part of the industrial revolution. The early 1800s. So much innovation and change. But then, there is no short of that now, as well. But somehow, the current age/era tires me. Sometimes.
– I don’t quite like the word “staunch”. It seems/sounds very..well, staunch! Maybe because of what it means. I don’t like staunch anything. I like the possibility of having options and of being flexible to change. Somehow the word staunch suffocates me.
– I am feeling very melancholy. I love how this word sounds to the ears. So rhythmic. I have always loved how this word sounded. Ever since I first came across it.
– Does the heart cry? In my mind, I am quite happy, but somehow I feel as if my heart is sad. Is that what they mean by melancholy? I rarely feel like this. Most of the times the mind and the heart are on the same page.
– I love anything with a dreamy quality to it. Be it a painting or a photograph or the way words play or a tune. Nowadays I prefer this dreamy feel. I prefer to think as if I am gliding rather than walking. I prefer to live in the world that is in my mind, sometimes.
– I want to laugh like crazy. The kind where eyes water and stomach hurts. And the jaw feels stiff. And you feel like peeing. The last time I laughed like this was during a new years get together with some friends. It has not been a long time after that, and yet, it feels like I have not laughed liked that in ages.
– The more I am living, the more I am realising the different moods I can have. Maybe, I am observing myself more closely. Sometimes, I have found that this close observation of oneself can be quite unsettling. But, only sometimes.
– I have been listening to “Moon River” on a loop for the past hour, and somehow the tune is making me sad. Not sad in the ‘hurt’ context. But sad in a sweet, dreamy context (if there is anything like this).
Thank you for visiting :)