Because I am bored and seriously don’t want my blog to dry up, I thought I will just go ahead and list random things. Sorry, I did that 2 posts back, and I am doing it again!
– The coffee at work sucks. I mean, it reallllyyy sucks. But thanks to it, my coffee addiction has reduced tremendously.
– We took my mom and sis to visit Vegas few weeks back. Driving to Vegas from the bay area was long. It was eventful. We had a near death experience. We gambled (like duh!). We lost. We won. We drank (yes, mom too 😉 ). We had fun!
– I have decided I like to watch people gamble rather than gamble myself.
– It was really funny watching S teach mom and sis gambling tricks and cheering them on. My mom was later joking about how her son in law is teaching her important life skills 🙂
– I tried wall climbing last week at our company’s group outing. And man, oh man… it looks easier that it is! I could climb only half the wall, and in the process pulled a muscle in my arm. I seriously need to resume gym. But overall, had a ball with all my department folks playing different sports.
– I and the husband have signed up for Bikram yoga class in December. I seriously need to up my fitness level before that. Otherwise I am pretty sure I am going to faint in the class. 😉 A friend of mine who tried it fainted once during the class!
– Saw ‘bodyguard’ – the movie over the weekend. While it is the last movie that fits in my “movies I like” category, I actually enjoyed it, because I was really craving for a no-brainer movie. A movie where I can just go and sit, not using my mind to understand/analyse the movie/content later. I loved that the movie does not even try to make sense. It is as senseless as it can get… Hence, enjoyable 🙂
– Have you guys seen Food, Inc – documentary? It is a must see, I feel. It really makes you think about the food choices you makes. Being a vegeterian, I have little to change after watching the documentary, but if you eat meat, then I am pretty sure it will make you re-think eating meat. And especially eating the meat we get at grocery stores here. The husband stopped eating meat after watching it. The only meat he eats is the fish he get from farmer’s market. (I have been told that a Bengali and fish are inseparable 😉 ).
– I promise a non-random post the next time 🙂